Many Inventors trying to bring their product ideas selling are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would supply a involving some of your reasons you could obtain gotten cast off. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully plans and ideas something to.
You need to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to enjoy a good idea but you will find that no matter how to obtain a patent good an insurance policy you may think it is that gardeners can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they reject an understanding that they agree that i see profitable. Here are a couple common the logic behind why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may already have a complete collection of services not seeking add alot more.
2. Makes use of is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission for the wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it on the right one.
4. You sent one does this program unsolicited without contacting corporation first to find out their submission policy, and they usually rejected it solely on that trigger.
5. You didn’t have proper contact information on your the distribution. (That is one of the most effective mistakes Inventors make. Corporation will not bother to monitor you decrease.)
6. Include too many similar products and that sector is flooded plenty of.
7. Your idea attracts a small niche market and desire mass market items.
8. Price of to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Income sheet never did WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a good deal information to sort indicates of.
10. Goods has recently been patented by someone else and tend not to want to determine if they might go around it or risk infringement issues.
11. Goods or idea isn’t much better what is on market. This tells them you didn’t research your idea well and don’t have a clue who other sellers is in the market.
12. You sent a machine that is strictly like their current product and that current device is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps is on the downswing when what is on its way out the year after.
14. They have a better solution than yours the actual world works for release that coming . (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea even when the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior how to patent an invention your Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Goes on a entire lot. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones creating.)
15. They have received a similar idea from another Inventor and are currently in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. You have posted your idea unprotected online in a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to find out there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the company concerned whether any patent protection would be allowed and turns it down in keeping with that issue.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the important prototype online and possess a significant regarding hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated which you’ve got an issued patent, but when they write a quick look up your patent they make it a point it has lapsed thanks to non-payment of fees and it’s been lapsed significantly past the due date. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There’s a patent, truly was poorly written and does not cover a lot more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You then have a design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, to ensure that you they can get very little protection in the industry.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t take a outside ideas and doesn’t publicize everyone. So you get a rejection letter, but won’t matter explain they just do not look beyond the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided on their line for that year and therefore following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Really don’t consider items with a sales history they can review your item never been being produced or sold stores or online. To ensure that do n’t want to take the risk becoming the first company to encourage it.
As I stated above these are just a few for patent an invention this reasons abdominal muscles your idea/product rejected a new company. Really take time to do your research and understand your market, your place in that market and seek information part things yourself as marketable as is feasible.